- Production Assistant
- Camera Operator/ Editor
- Graphic Designer
Pixelasia Productions Dili is currently seeking new staff members for our audiovisual projects.
Positions are open in the following technical area:
Audiovisual Production (Video, Radio, Graphic Design)
- Interest in audiovisual production, previous experience preferred but
- not a must
- Degree in a relevant field preferred, but not a must
- Open and friendly personality
- Strong motivation to learn and benefit from our working environment
- to international standards in a dynamic team
- Ability to work in a team and on shoots, ability to work on weekends
- if shoots/ projects take place
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English preferred
Women are strongly encouraged to apply Instructions :
To submit your application, please contact us on 7802 4018 or send an email with a cover letter and your CV to : email@example.com
For the Interview, please prepare your CV in English and examples of previous work if applicable.
Pixelasia Productions Dili is an audiovisual production company, operating in Timor-Leste since 2011.
We produce documentaries, educational movies and TV, cinema and Radio spots.
We also run M3 Radio, Dili’s English Radio station.
Our team is a mix of local and international crew members.
Deadline for applications is April 25, 2014.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dili, March 24, 2014